New Laws and Regulations resulting from the use of Digital Currency and AI technologies will transform our lives in ways we never considered. In this 3 part series we take a look at the social, economic and legal repercussions of these transformative technologies on your right to privacy and way of life. In Part 2 Spencer interviews Pippa Malmgren (noted economist, author and Presidential advisor), to get an inside look at the issues we will face next few months and years, and how they will impact, lenders, investors and most everyone on the planet. One of the best interviews on this subject you will hear all year!
Consider the following:
* Using Buckminster Fuller’s Knowledge Doubling Curve: Human knowledge now doubles every 12 hours!
* Digital Currency will likely replace paper money in the next 1-3 years. There will be increased efficiency, but the price to be paid will likely be many of your rights to privacy.
* Bitcoin is likely not the answer.
* AI now allows predictive analysis of what you will do by government and big tech. Your cell phone and keyboard are “Trojan horses” to create your “digital twin.”
* The law may or may not protect you from surveillance and loss of privacy. New laws coming into effect in China in 11.21, set the stage for what is coming.
* Big Brother or Star Trek? The choice is not binary. It could be both.
Please join SLG in supporting Food for the Poor, helping victims of disaster all over the world and most recently, those impacted by the earthquake in Haiti.
Disclaimer: None of the legal, or financial opinions or information expressed in this podcast may be relied on as legal, or investment advice by Scheer Law Group, LLP. Laws and economic issues affecting the subjects of this podcast change daily. This mandates specific review of legal or economic issues of interest or concern to you with legal counsel or financial advisors who are experienced in the areas of law or finance discussed in this podcast.